Friday, May 29, 2009

Roadtrip!

It's been a while....

On the eve of my departure on a long and hopefully eventful road-trip to Sibu, I type this post.

Hmm. I feel so darn philosophical today, no idea why. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I finally know where I'm headed in the coming years.

The United States of America, bay-beh! Oh yea! (Oh JPA, how I love you so!)

Back to the topic at hand, I'm heading off on a well-deserved roadtrip to Sibu with nothing more than the clothes on my back, 3 days worth of travel necessities and the company of my family.

Call it a coming of age ceremony, a family tradition or whatever; I'm really looking forward to this trip!

Expect me to be back within a few days or so just in time for Gawai!

Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai! (Wait, did I spell that right?)

XD XD XD

No comments: