Monday, May 11, 2009

Deja Vu

Why, oh why am I suddenly updating this blog of mine all the way from the United States? You readers may ask, "Shouldn't he be better spending his time preparing for the judges during the science fair itself?"

Fear not, fellow faithful readers of mine, for I am not in the US as some may think, but rather, safely at home.

OMGWTFBBQ???!!!!????

What the friggin' hell happened?

You know, I believed this incident had already occured to me once. I believe this post here would about sum things up.

Talk about deja vu.

So, here's just a brief run-down of the whole ordeal.

You've spent the past 4 months preparing for this very trip. American visas, travelling passports, project papers and other related items are painstakingly prepared and paid for.

Hotel arrangements and travel tickets to America have all been arranged prior to your departure for the Land of Democracy.

On the eve of the day that you would depart for America, instead of a sending off ceremony, a meeting is called in advance by the Ministry of Education with the sole purpose of TELLING you that you CAN'T GO!


OMGWTFBBQ???!!!!!!

After all that planning and forking out of money? Why should we NOT go?

The answer? Simple.

Better not to take risks with the H1N1 influenza.

Oh well, that was a fair enough decision. (That is, after a heated 2 hours of debate between the Ministry official and the parents on why they shouldn't go. Sigh)

Therefore, the only American thing I saw so far into this doomed trip to America was this hot guy here:

Let me clarify, I'm straight (I think?) but I still think he's hot. XD XD

Mmmmm, ain't he a stud-muffin?

1 comment:

Samuel K Lis said...

you think you're straight? humph