Thursday, May 21, 2009

Un-American Idol

*Warning. The following pictures may not be work safe. Beware! You have been WARNED*

As I painstakingly struggled to get my ass up at 8 in the morning to catch the finale of American Idol Season 8, a sense of foreboding loomed over me.

A little voice spoke from the deep recesses of my mind where painful and disturbing memories were locked away, never to be remembered of again. It said:


"Adam Lambert, the sexay hot dude you constantly salivate over is going to lose American Idol! Spare yourself the horror of watching him wallow in horror and shame as his ultimate plan to win Idol, consequently promoting and legalising gay marriage shatter to pieces."

But I shrugged it off for there was no way Adam Lambert could ever lose to the likes of Kris (shouldn't it be CHRIS?) Allen, as homosexual as Adam might be.


With hopes held up high, knowing full well that Adam will emerge victorious as he did for so many weeks on the show, I switched on the boob tube (television la) and watched.

For 2 hours, I endured through performances by the Top 13 and other big names in the music industry, all the while anxiously waiting for that announcement that will SURELY crown Adam Lambert this year's American Idol.

I'll have to admit, the antics of Norman Gentle, the square off between Bikini girl and Kara DioGuardi as well as Tatiana Del Toro's sudden barging onto stage to receive her Golden Idol Award were entertaining in its own right but DAMMIT where was Adam Lambert's super hawt, supposedly nude pictures on American Idol.

Ehem, I mean when is the results going to be announced. Argh. The wait is killing me!

Anyhoo, the moment of truth slowly ticked closer with each and every passing second. As Ryan Seacrest stood on the stage of the Nokia Theater with both Adam and Kris, I sat on the edge of my seat, with white-knuckled grip on its armrest.

"Out of 100 million votes, this year's winner is............."

KRIS ALLEN!!!!!

Total WTF moment there, I tell ya.

I stood silent, speechless and dumbstruck. This can't be. Kris Allen friggin' won! That can't be happening. It's like multiplying 1 by 1 to get a 2. No friggin' way.

Then, I slipped into a moment of blind rage and fury, cursing all those voters who should have instead voted for Adam but unfaithfully defected over Kris. I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HURT YOUR LITTLE PUPPIES. IF YOU DON"T HAVE PUPPIES, I WILL EAT ALL THE CAKE IN YOUR HOUSE! How's that huh, biznatch?? AHAHAHA

As my rage subsided and rational thought descended upon me, I googled up "Adam Lambert" to find others who were also in the same pickle as I was as well as pictures to put on this blog post of mine.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Now I know why all those Adam voters defected to Kris.

That's Adam, btw.

EW. DO NOT WANT.

2 comments:

Reening said...

Big WTF moment.

Samuel K Lis said...

saya mencintai kris allen