Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gratitude

Thank you so much mom and dad. Not forgetting you too, lil sis. Thanks for standing beside me, always. Thanks for being there for me when I needed it most. And thanks for being the awesome mom and dad you always were.

Thank you to all my teachers who tolerated my antics in class for 11 years. Those lessons and values you taught me; I shall hold dear to my heart for as long as I live.

Thank you to all my friends in whom I confide in and found the true meaning of friendship.

Thank you to the Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam for considering my application for the scholarship and offering me an interview for the scholarship.

Thank you to all those I've befriended, met and had fun with for the past 18 years of my life. You all are integral, irreplacable pieces that complete me and make this world the best place to live in.

Above all, thank you to You, Dear Lord God for blessing me with such a wonderful life, such wonderful people to be around with, and for the opportunity of a lifetime.

Thank you for the JPA scholarship. Words can do me no justice to express my gratitude.

Hopefully, I can fulfill what my parents have always dreamt about but through their selflessness, have never asked of me.

A better life for them, me and all of us.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Samuel K Lis said...

congrats! congrats! where to?