Monday, December 29, 2008

A National Service First

You buzz-shave your head in preparation for National Service. Check

You brought enough underwear to last you the week in National Service. Check

You've mentally prepared yourself for 3 months of being away from home. Check

You've said your goodbyes to heated showers and a comfortable bed. Check

You've said goodbye to the life you're about to leave behind for 3 months. Check

You're looking forward to experience military life. Check

You've double-checked all the necessities you need to bring to National Service. Check

You've arrived at the pick-up point at the stadium on the day itself. Check.

You're about to hand over the bus ticket to board the bus. Check

The authority refers me to the Secretariat after seeing my medical reports. Check

The camp commander looks at your medical report and says, "I won't accept you. You are hereby rejected from the camp. Now go home! No need report for National Service".

...............................................

.............................................

WHAT THE HECK????

Lol. And thus was the tale of a guy named Nathaniel Sia who reported himself in for National Service only to be rejected instead by the big bad bear named Lieutenant Colonel Rahamen.

XD XD XD XD

Not too sure I should be happy or sad. Most parts happy but a little sad cuz' I was already looking forward to go.

So, I've got three whole months ahead of me doing nothing. Anyone can recommend a part-time job somewhere or if anyone is hiring?

P.S: Those that want to see me bald, you're in luck!

2 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

Uncle Pau!!! Tell me about it. Email me. haha

Reening said...

You are one lucky bastar...individual.