Friday, July 3, 2009

College!!

Well, I'm finally here in college. Life's good, except for the Malay food here which I still need to get used to. XD XD

Ehem, I know, you're now all wondering, "Nat, how come u no study ar?? Still got time to go play computer and blogging again ar!!"

Well, I've just finished orientation week and I'm finally starting to settle down into college life and my new dormitory. With William as my roommate, things are gonna get a lot fun! But once I get my hands on my new laptop, all hell's gonna break loose.

Late night Left 4 dead, killing floor, Call of Duty and YES, even DOTA with all my roommates! Oh yes, Imma revolutinize my college room mates from DOTA nerds to Left 4 Dead pros!

As of now, please bear with me and this shitty update. I'm in a cyber cafe so far away from my dorms and computers here aren't of the best qualities yea?

So expect lots of pictures to be coming soon and also a faithful retelling of my entire college experience so far.

Till then, cheerio! XD XD

(Although, I really shouldn't be using british slangs cuz imma going to AMERICA!) XD XD

Wheeee~~~~~~~~~

No comments: