Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Sorry Birthday lor...

Haiz. I'm not even sure why I'm doing this but I'm doing it anyway (even though every fibre of my being is screaming out to me, "DONTTTTTTT!!!")

Some may know this guy. Some may not. Either way, it doesn't matter.

Meet Jeffrey. The biggest kia-su loser in badminton since Lin Dan to grace the courts with his supposedly super awesome smashes, drops and what not.

Happy 18th Birthday, JEFF!!!!!!!

Sorry lor, ah pui that I forgot your birthday. You think it's easy to remember something so insignificant as your birthday (eheh, no la, just kidding nia) when all around me I have more urgent things to settle??

So, here's what I can at least do to make it up for you (and no, screw you. I'm not getting an original copy of Left 4 Dead 2 for you XD)

Haiz, kolien me abit la. To remember your birthday when my brain's memory storage system is all being overwritten by all these people's names and faces to remember.

Spot me~~~~~~


SORRY LOR........

No comments: