Monday, July 13, 2009

Broadbanddddddddddd~~~~~~~~

Well, don't be expecting too much of this update. I'm hastily scribbling this post and making words up as I go along. William and the rest of my roomies who have fallen prey to his propaganda and mind-control aren't helping much either. More to come on the afore-mentioned statement. XD XD

Yep, you guessed it. The title of the post says it all.

I'm just here to announce the black magic that I practice to obtain Internet access in this god-forsaken place where Internet access is scarce.


Maxis, I LOVE YOU. For you, I shall drop to my knees and forever worship you and even perform auto-fellatio upon request for you are my SAVIOR!!

And now, to show to the whole world the vessel I use to channel the essence of my black magic. Fear me, for all humankind shall bow down to the awesomeness that is my Dell Studio 1555!!!!!


Uber L337 no? If you're not understanding this, get out of here you Luddite!!


I call her.....Delilah

That's about it for now. Do expect more updates soon perhaps during the weekends. College has really made me cut back on the time in which I can write longer, better-scripted and more meaningful blog posts.

Not to mention the weird noises that William (read: the dirty-minded bastard) makes when he's asleep. Oh dear Gawd, that guy is gonna be the end of me.

Till then, toodles!

No comments: