Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mind Explosion! (Also an interlude)

I do humbly apologise for the lack of updates on this obsolescent blog of mine even though updates were due by last week. I really should admonish myself for cooking up such pretentious lies.

Hey, I'm no paragon alright? Compared to the erudite crowd that I hang out with here in college, even a savant like William is considered pedestrian here by college standards.

However, fear not my dear readers for this blog of mine is still paramount in my priorities. Sometimes, when I try to draft out a comprehensible post, the things that I type out is sometimes so saporific that I just can't help but to feel somnolent and take a little sojourn into la-la land.

Now now, I'm not going to embellish on the life here in college in my next blog post, I promise and I also promise not to exarcebate your already negative view on college life.

However, I must make it a point though that I've been branded a class clown ever since I got here and people find me a very affable and amenable person. Even several of my more hard-to-understand seniors have thought of so many appellations for me.

I shall conclude my interlude here for I really should get back to studying for my Pre-Calculus quiz tomorrow. Damn it, my attempts to do something intellectual and beneficial to me has been so abortive because of this stupid laptop. Till then, CHEERIO!

(If you find yourself dumb-founded by the presence of so many of these bombastic words, you should be! It's all part of a good student's lexicon should they wish to further their studies abroad to the United States.)

(So don't make a conjecture now about how mentally demanding college life is going to be for if you do now, you'll be deeply perturbed and your brainpower shall atrophy right before your very eyes which, to say the least, is going to be deleterious to those sitting for SPM this year!)

Off I go to perambulate around my quarters for a well-deserved breath of fresh air!

Toodles!

No comments: