Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Randomness. And Facebook

WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

It was a pretty day and all; a normal day just like any other. Birds were chirping in their happy homes above in the trees, stray rays of sunlight sneaked past the cloudy skies whenever they could and here I was, stuck in the domains of my home.

A rather peculiar urge took hold of me and thus, I wandered off for a casual stroll in the nearby park.

A very unorthodox thing to do, I must say for I have not been to the park in ages. Perhaps, the overwhelming need to go outdoors rather than heed the demands of the computer finally gotten the better of me.

And so, I walked the steps that circle the park, once, twice and finally thrice.

Upon my fourth lap around, I was confronted by this good friend of mine who I've not met in the longest of times.

As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. In this case of mine, indeed it did for I longed to hear about the life he led ever since our last meeting.

Before long, he tattled and rattled all about his exploits spanning the globe and finally the subject came to rest before Facebook.

"Do you use Facebook too, Nat? Hey, perhaps we can keep in touch with one another!" he said.

Silence.

Caught up in the moment, I PULLED MY F**KING SHOTGUN OUT OF MY @SS AND BLEW A KA-F**KING LOAD RIGHT IN HIS F**KING FACE.

EJECTED THE SPENT SHELL, THEN BLUDGEONED THE POOR *@%^&!%^&@%#^& TO DEATH WITH THE BUTT OF MAHH F**KING BOOMSTIX!!!!!

BRAIN MATTER AND BLOOD FLEW EVERYWHERE, SPARKLING THE SKIES BRIGHTER THAN THE 5TH OF JULY IN FRIGGIN AMERICA!!!!



"Quite frankly, I don't" I then replied.

(And no, violent video games don't do this to you. Blame American Idol)

1 comment:

Samuel K Lis said...

whaaaat?? i think you've been playing too much Halo/LFD/CoD/etc.... hehehe