Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hypocrisy, anyone?

Ehem.

Referring to my previous post, one can tell that I absolutely loathe Facebook with the rage of a thousand Greek gods.

But people are noticing a certain Nathaniel Sia on Facebook. Surely it cannot be an impostor impersonating dear old me.

So, the question begs to be asked. "Why Nat? Why do you hate Facebook so and then sign up to it? Doesn't that contradict every living fibre in your body and ultimately, your existence?" (whoops. Too much science fictiony novels for me)

I answer, "You know hypocrisy? It's in the dictionary under the letter 'h'. Read the meaning of the word. Alright, done?"

Dramatic pause. VERY dramatic.

Then, I would continue on, "I coined the friggin' term. I am the living epitome of that very word. There ain't no hypocrisy if I ain't in it! How's that sound to ya all, eh?"

Booya.

*If I sounded ghetto in this post, do forgive me. I'm going through an identity crisis right now. I can't tell if I'd rather be black or white. Or both. XD XD

No comments: