Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm

It's almost 9 pm as I type this and I really really should be getting some sleep before heading off to the momentous occasion in my 18 year old life tomorrow morning.

That's right, the JPA interviews.

Oh. My. God. I'm super nervous and I know it's not all that formal and stuff but STILL, this is a really big deal to me.

This one pivotal moment of my life determines where I go and who I will be when I grow up.

So, here are the possible outcomes:

1. Go to interview. Breeze through it with flying colours. Get scholarship. Go abroad and graduate from my preferred course. Work for the government and earn big bucks. Get married and live happily ever after!

2. Go to interview. Did ok ok niaa. Didn't get the scholarship. Confined to study locally and graduate only to work a mediocre job and get stuck with this routine, average-joe life and die a contented man.

3. Go to interview. EPIC-FAILED at the interview (e.g. mistakenly flirt with one of the married lady interviewers) Get booted out of the interview. Get so devastated by the outcome. Proceed to watch 90210 and The Hills and Gossip Girls 24 hour straight before eyes bleed out and die........................But still got the scholarship in the end. Irony to the EXTREME

4. Wake up late and completely missed the friggin' interview. EPIC FAIL. Bo pien. Trash collector nowadays can make big money also, u know!!

So, there you have it. Personally, I want choice number 1, duh.

The last day of our Damai Puri Resort Memories will be posted up soon because I'm so friggin' busy nowadays, flying to and fro to KL for my US visa and all that shit (which includes late night Left 4 Dead games).

So.........wish me luck, yar! Hee =D

No comments: