Friday, April 3, 2009

Damai Puri Memoirs Finale (What Really Happened)

So sorry it took so long to put this post up but I've really been busy lately flying off to KL and back for my visa application.

Plus, a slew of new games are out there on the market and gearing up for JPA interviews have really taken much of my free time away. Rawrrrr.....

As promised, here's the last installment to our Damai Puri escapade, told through my ever-so trusted perspective of course.

The final and last day of our trip:


Day 3 kicked off to a rather slow start. Again, those two who wanted to see the sunrise at 5 am which, after sleeping through said time, got up late again.

Unsurprisingly for the umpteenth time, I being the responsible one (honestly, I feel like their dads liaw arr) kicked their lazy asses out of bed and marched them to breakfast.

Luckily, the cafe was SOOO empty compared to yesterday we didn't even have to queue for the food! It was only us and a couple handfuls of foreigners dining in the cafe.

And so we ate to our hearts content, bellies so bloated that we make pregnant ladies look thin and anorexic.

Jeff: Food is like a sexual stimulator. And feeling full is the next best thing to an orgasm.
Bryan: I sooooo totally agree!
Nat:.....................OMGBBQWTF? O.O | | |

Patting our full bellies, the two headed back to the hotel room whilst I decided to do big business in the public restrooms. Think I'm disgusting? How about being considerate 'cuz I didn't want to defile the room with farts. (Jeff eventually did though. The bastard)

With it being our last day here and all, we decided to head on down to the beach after breakfast (in hopes of picking up hot chicks in bikinis) and just bathe in the wonders of mother nature (mother nature made hot bikini chicks for us guys to oogle at, no?)


Sad to say, there were no bikinis abound as every hot swimsuit models in a 5 mile radius returned to Hollywood to film the reunion episode of Baywatch.

Oh well, we had to make do with camwhoring. And how I lurrrveeee camwhoring~~~

Not too sure what gotten into Bk here but, meh......

Soon after, male ego kicked in and testosterone boiled to a frenzy. Eventually, it resulted in this unfortunate photograph. Oh mys, the wonders of the male ego.

If ego were a source of energy, these two would power up the world for centuries

Me, competing for "Idiot of the Year" award

Of course, camwhoring wasn't all just about defying laws of stupidity and inventing new ones. No siree, I say. I did manage to snap some rather nice pics of nature in all its glory.



Love those spirally clouds in the background


We did much frolicking around on the beach and wrote on the sandy beaches our messages of undying love for our girlfriends (Bk's idea, no less) to pass the time, as you can see from the pics below.

Since I belum 'berpunya" lagi, I had to confess my love to myself, right?

The sun came out from under the blankets of the clouds just an hour or so later and then it got too hot for us to remain on the beach. Having nothing much else to do, we retired back to our room.

And that was when Jeff had the brightest yet dumbest idea of the whole entire trip yet. "Let's go swimming!" he said.

Hmm, let us assess the situation here:

1. Scorching hot sun at 12 noon. Check.
2. Forgotten to bring our sun tan lotion. Check
3. Swimming with almost no article of clothing on us. Check.
4. Recipe for a bad case of sunburn? You betcha!

In hindsight, not a good idea, at all. I still ask myself today, "What the hell's wrong with you Nat? What? Left your common sense at home? You know, the part of your brain that actually thinks?"

Bk, being the smarter one said he'd rather hole up in the room playing his guitar and laptop. So, I thought, "Ok, he's afraid of a little sun-burn. What pretty boy isn't, right?"

That was when he said, "Dowan get my hair in chlorine water. Mess up my beautiful hair nia!"

DOUBLE U. TEE. F

After our short swim and the sun-burn of the century, we finally had no choice but to pack up and check out.

We were not happy.



Alas and alack, all good things must come to an end and so must this wonderful trip of ours too. Then again, it was a memorable occasion for us all indeed. A parting memory for when we all head our separate ways, you could say.

Throughout this trip, I was reminded again why these two guys, despite all their bad habits and quirky behavior were my bestest of all best friends. We just clicked together, ever since we were toddlers in primary school.

We just can't help but feel happy around each other; we could talk, laugh and enjoy ourselves so effortlessly when in each other's company. Truly, I hope this bond between us three would last even after we've been apart for a long, long time.

Damai Puri, you had just offered me a whole new perspective of friendship.



*~* The End *~*

No comments: