Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick....

Don't you just hate it when you wake up in the early morning with that mind-throbbing pain pounding in the back of your head?

Or when your body feels like it weighs a million tonnes so much so that every single movement took an enormous effort?

Yep, I fell sick with the flu, and a very bad case I must say. Been having a runny nose till now, throat's killing me and my body feels unusually weak and cold.

Couldn't go to school this morning even though my conscience was bugging me to seeing as I had unsettled business in school today.

So, for those of you reading this, especially those I promised to help today, like sorting out the Science Club attendance list (Rachel) and obtaining the SEAMEO project results (Liew), I'm sorry for not being there today......

Emo....emo...emo.....emo.....XD

No comments: