Friday, January 25, 2008

Life In The Fast Lane

Well, this blog's officially hovering over that thin line of life and death. So, meh, I decided to throw in a random entry for a bump in content.

Life in Form 5 was rather refreshing unlike the past few years when I drag my lifeless body to school and back following a miserably-repetitive schedule for days on end.

But not in Form 5 though. Finally, I had other things to do apart from school. Why some might ask?

1. I'm learning to survive on a mere 7 hours sleep (no naps included) per day as I hardly have the time to doze off unlike last year. I truly was a pig who slept and lazed around all day back in Form 4.

2. I'm starting to trim down on my tummy! (Squeals) And also aiming for that buff six-packs abs.

3. For the first time in secondary school, I've quit the badminton club and opted for something new; bowling! I must say, bowling is just as exhilarating as badminton sans the rackets and shuttlecocks.

4. Taking an extra subject of accounts and possibly considering taking up English literature.

5. I can finally draw faces and potraits!!

6. Probably getting a whole new gaming desktop as an 'uber-late straight A's PMR' present

7. Learning to drive a car this year!!

8. My Mandarin is definitely improving but my English has seen a sudden decline in its fluency.

9. Looking forward to travel a lot this year both in the country and overseas

10. And of course, there's SPM to look forward to! Whee!! (insert sarcasm here)

That about sums it up. And here's a random picture for your personal enjoyment. =D


I feel blue, do you?

No comments: