Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Of Vampires and Werewolves

Well, it's official.

Beyond all odds and questioning my sexuality and sanity in the process, I've finally finished reading the entire Twilight saga.


My take on the whole vampire/werewolves/human gal love saga, "So the damn complicated ar!"

Perhaps I haven't ventured much into the love scene but I can tell you this, having 2 boyfriends ain't gonna turn your life into a bed of roses. Throw vampires and werewolves into the mix, and woohoo! You're officially insane!

But I was digressing because we don't live in a world like Twilight, no? If we did, we'd fall head over heels over the first vampire that'll suck you dry. Om nom nom nom nom nom. And werewolves would be the official mascot of Canada.

XD XD

So guys, intrigued by what Twilight has to offer but afraid of picking up a copy for fear of being labelled a homosexual or effiminate?

Perhaps this illustration will sum things up.

Yeah, didn't think so......

2 comments:

Reening said...

The truth of twilight has been revealed. Readers, take note!!!

Samuel K Lis said...

questioning of ur sexuality....??!! I'd read it if I can find it without having to pay for it. Like how I just borrowed all d harry potter books but still haven't finished the half blood prince because i cant get from anyone so whenever i go mph i sit there and read for a while hehehhe