Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Like, uber L337-ness!

Been meaning to do this for so long, but neh....I like procrastinating. If you ain't, you're not a regular teenager, no?

You may have noticed a significant decrease in the number of posts on this blog as of Feb 2008. For that, I humbly apologize for those short-comings.

The reason? Simple.

Brand. New. PC.


After waiting for like 2 years after the PMR results came out, my father finally approved of my decision to get a whole new desktop with his ever-waning 'government computer loan' or something liddat.


Anyhoo, I was OBVIOUSLY very happy. But the decision to put it in my room only made me happier.

The truth is out! Nathaniel sporting panda-bear eyes at school the following mornings are no longer the greatest mystery of life. Ever.


Computer specs:
Acer Aspire Model M5640
Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
2.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS (if the power of graphics card were rated 1 to 10, this is a definite 1 gazzilion trillion billion)
400 GB Physical Memory

Features:
Multi-in-1 card reader
TV-tuner card and remote control (lol...you can watch TV on this thing!)
Super Multi DVD drive

Inclusive of:
Wireless Acer Keyboard and Mouse
Edifier Surround System w/ Subwoofer

This is by far, the most recent and advanced piece of technology that I've owned since the Playstation 2 back in 2003. XD

With this, I get to play both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 games which are ported to the PC of course. Oh my goodness, the sweet, sweet smell of those 7th generation games.

Speaking of which, gotta go now! Them games are calling out to be played!

Don't cha just wanna go out there and get one?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys! I am not much on this blog but I want to share my updates on Video Cards. I was searching for a new Video Card last night and came across this:

1GB GDDR3 frame buffer per GPU (2GB total)
256-bit memory interface
51.2 GB/sec memory bandwidth
Quad dual-link DVI-I display connectors
3-pin mini-DIN stereo connector
Two 6-pin PCI Express auxiliary power connectors
PCI Express x16 bus interface
226W maximum power consumption
ATX form factor, 4.36” (H) x 10.5” (L)
Number of slots, 2

I think you are supposed to preorder this but the price is pretty good at $350.00 and with shipping charges of only $8.99. Its at http://fxvideocards.com if any one is interested please let me know.

Reening said...

Dude, Xbox 360 pwns all the way. Haha, kidding, your pc is the shit man.