Friday, June 13, 2008

Friggin' Test Results

It's those times of school again when we really do start to dread and/or look forward to. Damn right, it's none other than test results.

Referring to my above statement, I'll break it up into 2 parts to clarify a few things.

1. You really-cannot-wait-or-you'll-crap-your-pants looking forward to test results.
This is usually because you've studied your ass off for the exams, where you'll note that your backside is no longer there; those two ass-cheeks have gone off for holiday whilst you study.

When you've practically memorised the Form 4 and 5 textbooks inside out, you'll have full confidence that you'll do well, with nothing to fear or hide. The only thing you need fear is; throwing yourself over Satok bridge because of a few careless mistakes that prevent you from getting a perfect 100.

Plus, you have to be a super-genius to be categorised as such. If you are, **** you for not divulging that endless well of knowledge with us.

2. You'd rather watch Chris "Leave Britney Alone" Crocker on Youtube 24-7 in exchange for not getting your test results.

Those endless tomorrows of which we say we will study then will never come to materialize, save for when it's already the last minute. Then, you'll stress out like hell and gain 50 pounds plus pimples in the process.

This would be the category that most of us, cruel as it may sound, fall into. Of course, those endless days of procrastinating will eventually bite us back in the ass, and when it does, it bites hard. What you get is a big, fat report card with marks crossed in red. XD XD

As for me, well, I'm very grateful, thankful and relieved for a steady stream of consistent marks. Nothing too extreme though. Even the subjects which I scored the lowest marks were Add. Maths (duh. No-brainer here) and Biology (oh gawd, I just wanna burn them books!)

Not too sure how my parents are gonna take it tho.......expect it to go something like this.

*Enters house*
Me: Yo, wad-up, Big Daddy-G??
Dad: You're talking ghetto' again. Show me your test results.
Me: A'ight, a'ight. It's cool. I ain't trippin 'bout mah test results, dawg!
*Opens report card*
Me: Yeah, yeah. So how'd I do, dawg? We cool?
Dad: I think I'm facing middle-age crisis. Is that really what I see on this report card, son?
Me: A'ight, chill! Chill, dog. We don't want nobody to get iced here, dawg! Dam-n.
Dad: Explain.
Me: A'ight. So, you see, me and mah homies were hanging out in the 'hood see? Then, this pretty 'ho was like all over our faces. And then, we were like, 'Dam-n' and she was all-
Dad: Meaning to say, you didn't study?
Me: Uhh......technically...and euphemistically.......
Dad: Get out of the house.

No comments: