Friday, July 27, 2007

3G Farewell Party 2006

While browsing around some files on my pc, I stumbled across the pics of our 3G farewell party at the end of year 2006. Immediately, a wave of nostalgia swept across me. It may be just one year ago, but heck, it seemed so much longer than that to me.

Class 3G. Damn. Those were indeed good times! With all the colourful personalities that sparkled life into the boring classroom, it was all just a big collaboration that ended up as class 3G.

I miss my friends. I missed the good times we had and shared together. I missed the times we drove the teachers up the wall. Missed the good laughs we shared. Most of all, I missed the wonderful atmosphere of which only the residents of 3G can recreate.

Join me, as I take a lovely stroll down memory lane.

Post PMR. Year 2006. Hartz Chicken, Sarawak Plaza. Noon. Time to just cut loose and have fun!!

Words cannot do justice of how much I've enjoyed that afternoon. So, I'll just present a collage of wonderful photos of that memorable day.


Settling down for the big feast


Yvonne, Assistant Monitor of the Year, 4 years running


Hmm. I recalled every single detail of the whole afternoon. The sound of cutleries on plates. The munching of food. The many exchange of words amongst 40 students. But, everything went straight to hell as we finished our meal and after I ate that:


No idea what that is called. Judging from the looks of our faces, must have tasted good, I think.


The so-called 'coolest people to hang out with' gang


And then, I realized what that concoction of evil was. It made us cool. It made us ah bengs. It made our dreams of modelling come true. Most of all, it made us perfect camwhore victims.


Camwhores!!!! AHH!!


As adrenaline flooded through my brain, clouding my thoughts, I marched right up to the girls table and did the unthinkable. Oh my, and to think I had a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach around them. Could it be......love? Nah, must be the fried chicken. XD


The average eye would mistake me for a girl. After all, I am pretty


Then, I headed back to the table where the highly intellectual ones sat. Not surprised at the sight of them partying on hard without me, I joined them without second thoughts. After contemplating the perfect way to create world peace, we sat down and held a toast to 3G.


Believe it or not, we are the leaders of tomorrow.


And, what kind of wild party would be complete if we didn't have a rather peculiar-some group photo taken right? I'm sure the college kids would agree with me, no?



A tad bit too much to drink, raging hormones, the ability to camwhore....you get the picture


All in all, that was most likely the best time I've had in years!! Why not, if you're surrounded by a group of friends you've known and grew up with for the past 3 years.

If you have friends and loads of memories together with them, heed my advice; Treasure them for all that they are worth, because at the end of the day, you'll know how lucky you actually are. After all, they're the ones that helped you to your feet whenever you fall down.


1 comment:

Amelia Yvonne said...

eunice was assistant last year!haha