Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Popular!! Nah, not really......

Just yesterday, I went over to the RTM radio station for a live broadcast on DJ Jennifer Lau's Red FM radio show!

It was awesome, I tell ya! Courtesy of best buddy, Derrick of course.

*No pictures arrr. Just so happened that my brain had diarrhoea and I completely forgot to bring my camera. Arghh! Now my brain constipated liaw with all the frustration and rage. XD*

This was not really something new to me though, Derrick had invited me several times already to the RTM radio station for several Christmas and Chinese New Year jingles. Still, words fail to describe how awesome it was!

Joining me was several returning faces like Rick and Ralph. Joshua, Melvin and John Paul; the noobs also joined in on the fun. XD XD

Derrick made an awesome co-anchor to temporarily replace DJ Jennifer Lau. Several questions were asked here and there and POOF! We're done! Walao eh, 45 minutes of live broadcasting just went up and away liddat ar!

So, yeah, it was awesome.

Just thought it was something I need to get off my chest and also, wanna update this blog a bit mar....

Anyhoo, please excuse me while I go scare myself shitless playing Dead Space. Cheerio!

No comments: