Saturday, February 21, 2009

I See the Future!

Ehem, regarding my last post, I am well aware that they've changed the format of this year's show.

Regardless, I still stand by my predictions of all the contestants so far. As those catching up on Thursday's results show might know, some of my favorites that I rooted for has made it through to the Top 12.

The 3 are....

Danny Gokey (woohoo! Go, go, go!!! No.1 all the way, bay-beh!)


Michael Sarver! America's favourite teddy bear!


Both have great voices, great personalities as well as personal histories most Americans can relate to and sympathize with, thus earning them votes! Me thinks they can go very very far~~

AWESOME.

And of course, we have Alexis Grace.


Hmm, this one's a tough cookie, but with all the female artists' performance on Wednesday sucking ass, this one looks like a clear-cut choice to the Americans.

So, there you have it. The first three to make it through. Now, excuse me while I wait till Wednesday to laugh and bitch about the contestants I hate. Cheerio.

P.S: Despite the economic meltdown, most Americans think it better to spend money VOTING for these people rather than trying to get a roof over their heads. XD

America. You ROCK!

2 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

oh my Gokey is cocky.

Samuel K Lis said...

i like those three anyhow. i want sarver to win.