Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Samuel. XD XD

Well, here we go...

8 things I am passionate about:
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Video Games
  • Computers
  • Guitars
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Exercise
  • My weight
8 things I say too often:
  • *Girly Laughs*
  • "Like, whatever~"
  • "Yeah, bay-beh"
  • "Agreed."
  • "Say what? -insert random words here-"
  • "And now I quote Winston Churchill!!"
  • "Lol!"
  • "Oh my gosh!"
8 books I've read recently:
  • School textbooks (oh, the friggin horror!)
  • Next
  • Jack and Jill
  • The Night Watch
  • Red Rabbit
  • Astro Operating Manual
  • Eldest
  • Cat and Mouse

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
  • A Beautiful Lie (30 Seconds to Mars)
  • The Kill (30 Seconds to Mars)
  • Theme of Laura (Akira Yamaoka)
  • Your Love is A Lie (Simple Plan)
  • Chain (BACK-ON)
  • Child in Time (Deep Purple)
  • Burn (Deep Purple)
  • Made of Tears (Joe Satriani)

8 things I learned last year and this year:
  • How to play the guitar better! (Shredding solos, oh yeah!!! *air guitars*)
  • Learned to speak Mandarin better (What to do, don't wanna be a banana mar.....)
  • Learned to sort through Accounts and all the debit and kredit crap.......(bo pien, took Accounts last year)
  • Learnt to be a better, and more seasoned solo traveller! (went away to so many places for school functions and competitions XD)
  • How to be a friggin' FPS'er (blame my new gaming platform)
  • Learnt how to be an MP and debate (lie and bullshit convincingly)
  • Learnt how NOT to make Maggi mee
  • Most of all, learnt how to be a better person in life!

8 people I wanna tag:
  • Bluek, don't feel like tagging anybody! Whee~~~~

No comments: